After receipt of your tuition fees we will send you the official Letter of Admission and a tuition fee receipt. These will be needed to apply for the Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit at the Canadian High Commission or consulate in your home country. Since the processing time will vary, it is advisable to apply as soon as possible. Here are the main requirements for your Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit:

  • Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit:
  • Completed Application for a Study Permit
  • Proof of Acceptance by the School (This is the original Letter of Admission issued by Wisdom Academy)
  • Proof of your Identity (A valid passport and four additional passport-sized photos)
  • Proof of Financial Support and funds (You must be able to prove that you will be able to support yourself financially while you are in Canada)
  • A letter of explanation
  • A medical evaluation as required by regulations for certain countries.

    In addition to above documents, you may have to provide other information when you apply for a study permit. Check the website of the visa office responsible for your country or region for local requirements.